Thursday, February 4, 2010

Grandma Gibson is coming!

Mom is finally coming! I was so happy I cried when I saw the airplane confirmation she emailed me! So, Jackson and I made a countdown chain until she comes... on February 17th. Jackson got a big kick out of wrapping the chain around his body. We had to straighten out a few links that he crushed... but it is still a pretty good looking chain :)



This is an older picture but I wanted to show how much Jackson likes to exercise like Daddy. Daddy was nice and let him use the pull-up bar. When Luis is working out with his P90X dvds, Jackson will stand off to the side and copy his movements. I am going to try and get it on video soon... he even knows how to use the push-up bars! It's adorable.


Lastly, this is how I find Jackson in the mornings every once in a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's so exciting!:) How fun that you made a countdown chain with Jackson. I love that last picture. Isn't it great when they put themselves to sleep?:)