Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

I realized when I tried to record the boys looking for their eggs this morning, that I only had about 2 minutes left on my camera to record! Bummer! But they pretty much found everything in that amount of time anyways! I woke up a bit early to get ready for church before the Easter fun. I was straightening my hair and the boys were sleeping on the couch because Ethan is in their room. It was silent and then I heard "EGGS!!!" And by the time I got from the bathroom to the living room (not that far!) They both had armfuls of eggs :) I made them put them back so they could get their baskets first! lol! That's where the video picks up. Ethan even got an Easter basket :) But he was still asleep during the video. It was a beautiful day today and church was amazing! I am thankful for Jesus Christ and his atonement and I know he lives! I'm so thankful to have the gospel in my life!

And here are some pictures....
Ethan's basket! Thanks for the insider information, Mom!




No comments: