Thursday, November 6, 2014

Jackson's 7th birthday




I recorded Jackson opening his presents but I didn't realize I would have to hold my phone sideways to make it right! So sorry you have to watch a sideways video! He was so excited to be 7 and they had a little party for him at school! He brought donuts to share with the class. After school we went and watched a movie in the theater "The Book of Life". It was pretty cute. Then we came home and had cake and opened presents. Thank you for the gifts/cards that were sent! Luis made the super cute cake!!! And I went to work early and Luis made 7 shaped pancakes and ham!!! Jackson said he had a great day!





1 comment:

Megan said...

wow, I can't believe he's 7!!! Only one more year and he'll be baptized! Crazy!! Sounds like a fun day! :) Happy birthday Jax! :)