Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Boy Scout

Luis is the Assistant Scout Master for our troop and he LOVES it! His family is very BIG on scouting. Lew was an Eagle scout, Lew's Dad was an eagle scout, Luis is an Eagle scout... but not just that... I'm told that they pretty much got every merit badge in the book, and then some! It was fun to hear about all the things they did. Scout camp is coming up and Luis is preparing by getting his new uniform together and sewing on patches. He pulled out his old (can't remember the official name for it...) thing that goes around the chest with all the badges... which he no longer fits into :) and showed me his badges. I wanted to take some pictures so Ethan can see, because I remember when Eth called me to tell me all about his new uniform! So here is my wonderful Eagle Scout husband! Oh, and unfortunately, my nature loving scout has had to accept that I will never WILLINGLY go camping with him :)




And this is how I found Jax the other night when I went to check on him before we went to bed. :) Boys...

1 comment:

Aubry said...

How did the mattress even get like that and how on earth could he sleep like that!?