Thursday, June 9, 2011

See you in Sequim!




We are excited for the family reunion. Today, Jax and I put together the chain and since Kaylee posted a picture... I had to! This was Jackson's first experience with a stapler and he was kind of scared of it, so he just told me what color to add and I did the rest.

I've had a lot of questions lately, so let me just calm everyone down. Yes, all four of us are planning on going to Sequim. However, we won't be able to buy our tickets until RIGHT before. Not ideal, but that's how it goes. We have had a lot of unexpected expenses come up... so many it's not even funny! Very bad timing. But, Luis and I have been working really hard, going out on a lot of appointments to cover all these expenses and SEQUIM!!! So, by the end of the month we should be able to buy our tickets. Just keep us in your prayers that all will go according to plan from here on out!

No comments: