Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cousins!!!

First of all, Jackson's new glasses came in! Finally! So the duct tape glasses are now a backup pair. I think the new pair is much better. He looks a lot older, but Ethan told me that with his new glasses Jackson has lost some of his "swag"... so take that as you will :)

On Wednesday Megan and her boys, Jonas (7) Brynnan (5) and Tinian (1), came to visit! They will be here for about 3 weeks. Our house is a zoo now, but in a good way. They boys are getting along great and it is so fun to see them playing. They love to run around the house and yell and scream. So needless to say, the adults in the house are exhausted :) We have some fun things planned including a trip to the zoo and the parks and more! Church should be fun tomorrow! Meg and I are going workout shoe shopping for her and then we are going to do the Y a lot next week! She is going to introduce me to Zumba, where I'm sure I will make a complete fool of myself! :) We all have a lot of sewing projects to do while she is here so I anticipate some late nights of that. I will update with more pictures later!



No comments: