Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Luis!

Luis can't take a serious picture to save his life... so just keep that in mind. Luis turned 29 on Feb 28th. It wasn't the best day, so we did a birthday do-over yesterday. We got Pizza and did more of the things he wanted to. But it was overall a good week for him! I gave him a late valentine's/early bday gift when I made him cinnamon rolls (yes, some of them had pecans!!!). They turned out way better than expected :) We also went on a birthday shopping spree with our kohls cash... we got 3 sweaters and 1 jacket for under $40. We saved over $300. (Do you like the superman pose...? that was my favorite!) Luis looks great in his new jacket. We were going to go spend the morning of his bday at the temple but he got called into work, which is part of why it wasn't a good day, so maybe we will try for next Tuesday. He also got his MBA diploma in the mail, I am very proud of him. What a great surprise to get on his bday!!! Also, he called into Sprint and negotiated early upgrades for both our phones! It really works to tell people it's your bday! I made snowball cake for him... he has the same cake every year. It's a lot of white and creamy stuff, so u know it's not my favorite, but I'm glad he enjoyed it! Luis and I have been through a lot of ups and downs in almost 6 years of marriage. I am so happy to have him with me though! Luis, you are an amazing husband and a great support! Let's keep working hard and things will definitely look up! Happy Birthday! LOVE YOU!!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Luis!! I'll be sending or bringing you a late birthday card!! I feel so bad I didn't get it there on time!! Hopefully I'll get it right next year:) Those cinnamon rolls look gooood, Rachelle!