Saturday, February 25, 2012

New things!


Jackson has been wearing the same outfit to church every week since we have been here. I had a lot to pack and not much space getting here... Jacob has several shirts that he wears with his khakis. Well, we found a little suit for Jackson on clearance at Kohls the other day so we got it... and it's purple... how could I resist? Both boys got new church shoes also. They both had been wearing their beat up tennis shoes. Here they are showing off their new stuff with Daddy!
Ethan wanted Jacob to try a pepperocini at dinner the other day and I let him. I thought he would hate it, because I would hate it :) He actually had no reaction at all. He just kept sucking on it. And of course, Jackson enjoyed his quesadilla... Jacob got one too, pepperocini wasn't all he had for dinner.

2 comments:

M&B...Brubaker said...

I can't believe how big your little guys are! Cute suite btw!

Anonymous said...

Aaawww!! I LOVE that purple shirt on Jackson!! Your boys looks so handsome all dressed up:)