Friday, February 10, 2012

LizAlan Visit

My boys call Liz and Alan a joint name, LizAlan. They came to visit us last weekend. We had a lot of fun! We mostly played around. They spent some time with Luis at the dealership. We stayed up VERY late, in true Weger fashion, enjoying some very interesting and hilarious topics :) They got to witness Jackson's talk at church about Noah... although we couldn't really hear anything because he was whispering. Anyways, it was way fun to be together again... next time, we are going to Chicago... before they move!!!



Sorry I don't have more pictures! Oh yeah, notice the duct tape on his glasses? He must have fell face first at the Child care center at the gym because they brought me his broken glasses and he had a little cut above his eye where the break is. So on Monday we had a drs appt and he is going to get new ones, but it takes 5 weeks to order them... so he is going to have to deal with the tape... it is holding them together surprisingly well!

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

Poor Jackson! Aren't his glasses always breaking? Do they not have soft bendy glasses in his size? Do they only make those for babies?

Anonymous said...

My glasses are taped with electrical wire right now! Tinian got to them on my nightstand while I was sleeping one morning. UGH! I'm too cheap to buy new ones since I only wear them at night. I hope he can last in them for another 5 weeks! That's a LONG time to wait!