Friday, February 24, 2012

Sneak Peek for Becky!

I have been really excited lately to work on my next project. I am postponing some of the others that I had planned. Once I finish my throw quilt I am going to start a quilt for Becky. I am doing a scrap quilt which I am excited to do, but also a little scared. There is just so much possibility that I can screw it up! :) I when trying to decide which fabrics to use I finally decided that is HAS to be bright... Becky is so happy and loving and positive... so I want this quilt to reflect that. So I am going to make her a bright scrappy quilt! It needs a mixture of light, bright and dark fabrics... but the majority I want bright. Here are some of my favorite scrap choices in my little collection for her quilt. I could not resist the crescent moon! It reminded me of Twilight, and Twilight will forever make me think of Becky, so it just has to be a part of the quilt :) I wanted to have the throw done by now but I've been sick so all quilting has been on hold. I did help mom with the quiet books a little. Next week will hopefully be full of good health and quilting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I LOVE those fabrics!! I'm going to post a sneak peak of what my sewing project will be soon. I can't wait to see the finished project!!