Monday, December 2, 2013

Oops... did I do that?

 
This is a picture of my bed. And the sheet that I ripped with my toe. :) We have had these sheets for the full 7 and a half years we have been married. A few weeks ago I noticed there was a tiny little hole in them. So Luis and I have been looking for sheets lately... just keeping our eyes open for a good deal. Not just any sheets... purple sheets :) You know me! We have a gold comforter and I think it would be a great color combination... and I just LOVE purple! Anyway... last night... in my sleep... I thought I heard a ripping sound. But because I was asleep, I figured it was a dream or something. When I woke up this morning... this is what I found. A hole about a foot long. I must have caught the little tiny hole perfectly with my toe or something... and RIP! I guess I move a lot in my sleep! OOPS! Now we need to take the sheet buying more seriously! Maybe we can find a deal for Cyber Monday!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

That is so funny. Our sheets were really worn and I did the same thing a few months ago.

Megan said...

LOL that's funny! I can't believe you've had your sheets for that long! I guess I'm really bad at shrinking ours because we usually have to buy new ones every 3 years or so. What's your secret?!!