Monday, September 1, 2014

16 Weeks Pregnant!

I realize I haven't blogged in a really long time! I am now 16 weeks pregnant! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. I'm due Feb 16. I am seeing a new doctor in St Louis who I just LOVE! This pregnancy has been different, giving me hope maybe it's a girl! I have been sick longer but I finally am feeling better! It's about time! I have a lot more heartburn this time around. I have a lot of aversions... I can't eat olives, which I usually love. Steam/humidity makes me sick. It's interesting to see how things are different with this pregnancy. I'm hoping any day I will feel baby move! Jackson and Jacob are so excited we are having a baby! They both want a sister. They love to rub my belly and feel the baby. It's very sweet. We took them out and they both bought toys for the baby. I think they will be great big brothers!

2 comments:

M&B...Brubaker said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!!

Liz Ricker said...

I love all your posts! You are looking grrrreat! Excited to see you. The countdown is on:)