Monday, September 1, 2014

Mom and Ethan's visit

Mom and Ethan just came for a week long visit! It was a blast! I think we were all exhausted by the end... well maybe not Ethan! Ethan got to go play laser tag with Luis (Ethan won :) and also they went shooting together. Mom, Ethan, Luis and I also went shooting on another day. It was fun!!! We all went bowling, one of the boys' favorite things to do!!! And there was lots of good food! I took mom to a birthday dinner at Olive Garden. It was great to spend time alone with her. I really didn't want to cook very much so we went out to eat almost every day :) Including at Pappy's Smokehouse in St Louis. YUM! I love BBQ. It was so much food and very good, worth the wait in line. Mom got to spend time quilting with her friends and they took her on a birthday trip into Missouri. The whole week was great and now I miss them!!! So sad when family leaves!
 












1 comment:

Megan said...

I've missed a lot of your posts! Sorry! It was fun to see all these pictures! How fun for mom to visit with Ethan! Lucky you! :)