Saturday, June 26, 2010

I am so proud of Luis! He has lost 10 pounds so far. He has been working out really hard and dieting for about 3 weeks... since the first home interview when we realized training might be closer than we thought!

Funny Story! Jackson was in the bath and I was sitting there with Jake in my lap. Jackson was throwing his rubber duckie up in the air and letting it splash in the water. Jake loves watching Jackson and thinks he is pretty funny. Well, Jackson threw the duck against the wall and it bounced off and hit him in the forehead. Jake started cracking up! How does he know at 5 months that that is funnier than the duck landing in the water? Jackson loved having Jake laugh so hard so he kept throwing the duck at the wall and letting it hit him! It was hilarious and Jake thought it was SO funny! I wish I got it on camera!

Here are some cute pictures of the boys!




2 comments:

Kaylee said...

Your boys are so cute! Does Jake always sleep in the saucer? I love that he laughed when Jackson got hit in the face!! They both look so big!

Anonymous said...

How cute and funny!! That last picture of Jackson and the last one of Jake are SO stinkin' CUTE!!