Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Final Haircut!

So this is the "fix" that we ended up with after my horrible haircut. I am very happy with it because I thought I was going to have to cut it even shorter, but Silvia's friend managed to save it!



Jacob fell asleep in his exersaucer! I was reading and Jackson was just playing and it was about 8pm, so I knew they were both tired. Jacob was getting fussy and I decided I would finish my chapter and then go make a bottle. Well I realized it had gotten quite and I looked up to see him sound asleep, sucking his thumb with his face smashed into the saucer! It was so cute, but sad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new hair cut!! Glad Gloria's friend could save it for you! I love that picture of Jacob in his exersaucer! Brynnan fell asleep in the funniest places when he was a baby!:)

Kaylee said...

Your hair looks cute!That's so funny that Jake fell asleep in the saucer. He's so cute!!