Friday, August 20, 2010

A Day of Injuries

The day started out with Jacob getting a blood blister on his bottom lip and a cut on his gum above his top teeth. I didn't see what happened. He was playing on the living room floor and started crying. I found him there by the rocking chair, so he either hit his mouth on the rocking chair or he hit his face on the tile. The dangers of crawling, I guess.

Then it was Jackson's turn. He has been potty trained for a long time now but I am just now teaching him to pull down his own pants and underwear. He is getting pretty good at it. This morning when I took him potty he was rushing (so he wouldn't miss much of the Cars movie... even though I had paused it) and he bent over too quickly and hit his head on the toilet seat. It hurt him a lot and he cried pretty hard, but no cut or anything... just a red forehead for a while. It was sad but funny at the same time. I kinda wish I had a camera rolling and I could send it to AFV :) I was laughing while I comforted him... that sounds mean.

Hopefully the day continues without any more bumps! Happy Birthday Silvia!

No comments: