Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jacob is crawling!

We have thought he was ready for a while and he finally did last night. It was so exciting. It is just army crawling, not hands and knees yet. He is only 6 months so we are surprised! He loves it! Becky and I were talking and Jake was on the floor playing we looked down at him and realized he wasn't in the middle of the carpet anymore but over by the cupboards. I couldn't really believe it and since I didn't see it, I wasn't sure. Lately he has been rolling from one side of the room to the other, but this seemed a little to fast to be rolling... so we watched and sure enough, he was army crawling! I will post a video of it soon if I can!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting!! I can't wait to see a video:)

Liz Ricker said...

I miss you guys a ton. I have really been considering flying out there for a few days as soon as school ends for the quarter....I don't know. ..I would LOVE it if you were up here to see your fam. We are always saying how we wish you guys could come up for some kind of vaca, and we could have soo much fun in the city at all the museums and parks and things. It really would be so nice---especially around now when the trees are about to turn colors and such. Anyhow--thanks for the pep talk. I love you and I feel bad for never answering before, but OF COURSE I would take pics of the boys! I love it. I've really tried to get better and I think the pics just take on a look of their own. Tell everyone I love them all! I'll be calling mom on Mon. once my next exam is over. Dad was right--there is no such thing as a weekend now...Take care. Talk to you soon!!! OH--and I always read your blog so keep 'em coming!