Friday, July 30, 2010

Jacob's first haircut

Becky and I gave Jacob his first haircut on Wednesday! He is so CUTE! You all know how he looked before, with that LONG hair... it even started to get curly on the ends... but it was just too much, such a mess. Just like his big brother's was! Here is Jacob after we cut it. Becky held and I cut. I was so afraid I would butcher it but it turned out really cute. Not perfect, but good enough! Now it's not in his eyes when it's wet! It was about 4 inches long (on top) when I pulled it straight. I cut off about 2 inches, I would say. Sorry that it is hard to see in the pictures... it's the best I could do. Here is a before shot and then a bunch of after shots... along with some random cute ones of the kids.







2 comments:

Kaylee said...

Jake's hair is so cute!! Jackson's hair is so short. It makes him look like he's older!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute!! He has so much hair!! I would love my babies to have hair like that:)