Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm in San Diego!

After a nightmare of traveling, I am finally enjoying my family in San Diego! I am so thankful to Luis for buying me the tickets! It turned out not to be a surprise to Aubry, she had seen a text message I sent Elyse and guessed that I was coming. I thought my plane from San Antonio left at 4 on Monday but it actually left at 6pm. So Luis and I left McAllen around 9:30 and got to San Antonio way too early! So Jacob and I got to spend some quality time together in the airport. Then my flight was delayed about 2 hours. So I missed my connecting flight that would have gotten me to San Diego on Monday night. I got a hotel voucher and spent the night in Pheonix. It was a little miserable with a lot of little things that I won't go into detail about. We left on the earliest flight to San Diego and got here at 9am Tuesday! I am thankful to be here safe and sound! Elyse picked me up from the airport and we stopped for breakfast at a pancake house. Then we went back to her apartment and hung out and worked on her wedding plans. Justin brought us In-n-Out for lunch and I thought I was ordering a hamburger but I actually ordered a double double. (It's sad that I mixed up the combo numbers... considering there are only 3 choices...) It was great and now another thing on my list of to-dos in CA is to get See's Candies... ok, off to the temple, will post again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo jealous!! I totally wish I could be there! Hopefully, I'll be doing something more painful, but as equally exciting on Saturday!! LOL