Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Jackson's full body tan!

I was going to try and turn on my camera to see if it works, but now I can't even find it. The cleaning lady was here today, so she probably put it up on some shelf somewhere.

Jackson was badly in need of a haircut, especially with it being so hot. So I decided today was the day. This afternoon he had an accident so I was going to give him a bath. I decided I'd cut his hair before so I wouldn't have to do it twice. I cut it outside since Irene was cleaning inside. He was naked because he had had an accident. So while Luis and I cut his hair he got a nice little tan! Actually I was trying to block the sun with my body so he wouldn't get burned! It was VERY hot today. The reason I wanted to find my camera is because I cut it way to short. I got out the clippers and started buzzing. I looked down and realized I had forgot to put a little shield thing on the clippers... so I was buzzing it without any cover on it! It was so short he looked like he had a bald stripe across his head. I freaked and called Luis... Like he could fix it! He found a #1 and did the rest of his head with that. It looks fine but it is just SO short! We keep calling him our little Mexican because he looks just like all the little Mexican boys that run around the neighborhood!

If anyone has a good roll recipe please email it to me. I am making rolls for our Teacher Appreciation dinner for Primary tomorrow! If I chicken out I might just go buy them... more than likely considering we have a huge budget!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we could see pictures!

Kaylee said...

Get mom's recipe! It's the best!