Thursday, July 1, 2010

I posted 2 videos. Jackson and I have been reading Dr. Seuss' ABC book lately. He loves it and he is getting really good at saying letters. Some are hard for him like G, H, and J... I didn't have very much time on my camera left so they are short, but the other video is of Jackson saying "snack". It is so cute how he says it. It's not even a word, just a sound really, but that's the best he can do apparantly. It took a while for me to figure out what he was trying to say... I always ask if he wants a snack before bed and finally realized that this "word" means snack! You may even hear Jake talking in the background... if you are lucky! We made it through our hurricane of course! Just some heavy rain and wind. Some areas of town have flooded streets, but as far as I know, it's nothing serious. Some people lost power, but it's back up tonight... we didn't. Ok, enjoy the videos. I am off to make apple crisp. I was going to call Grandma for her recipe, but I don't want to bother her on the vacation... and I don't know if she is in Canada... out of country calls and what-not! Don't be jealous of my delicious dessert tonight!

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

Jackson is so cute! I can't wait until Jesse can talk and say his ABC's!!

Liz Ricker said...

ADORABLE!!!! I am so proud of him. You're such a good mommy too! I show Alan all your blogs and he said he can't believe how much Jackson has changed, and also how huge Jacob is! I think he's a little envious, but...He says he wants to come visit now that he thinks Jackson will be more fun:0) Meaning, more fun for Alan