Friday, July 16, 2010

Wedding Day!

Let me back up... Yesterday was very busy, we started out putting together Elyse's wedding announcements (cutting the picture, tying ribbon, all that good stuff!). Then, Jen and I watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days while ironing table cloths. It was a nightmare and those wrinkles aren't completely gone, but it's the best we could do with a cheap iron and no starch! Grandma Doty took a few to iron and I'll bet hers are completely crease-less!!! I don't even want to compare. Then we worked on centerpieces. They are very pretty. We all pitched in... but Maurya stopped almost immediately cuz she kept breaking flowers... it was pretty funny. I tied purple ribbon around the vases and they have pink and white flower inside. It looks great. We had Arby's for lunch... another thing I wanted during my visit. No Arby's in McAllen and I totally miss it! It was delicious! Now I just need See's candy and I am all set! Aubry is lending me her camera since mine is lost at home and broken anyways! I will upload some pictures on Sunday.

Today, we woke up pretty early, thanks to Jacob. We have just been getting ready, hair, eyebrows, all the little thigns. Aubry is at the salon right now getting her hair done. Poor Jacob has a major cowlick from going to bed with wet hair and I really hope I can get it out before pictures, so far no luck! I am really missing Jackson and Luis. I wish they were here with me. Everyone misses them as well. The sealing is at 1pm and then the reception is at 6. I am very excited to see Kaylee and Derek and the kids and also Mel and Dan. It has been fun hanging out with Maurya and the girls and Danny got here late last night. I wish you were here, Mom! And all the rest of the family! I am so thankful Luis bought me tickets! Now to go finish getting ready.

No comments: