Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So I forgot to mention... you know how Jackson was so scared during the fireworks.. He was so scared he peed (how the heck is that spelled?) on Luis' lap! It was hilarious! Haha!

Last night, Jax was playing on his castle outside and I let him take of his socks so he could climb up the slide. Becky's german shephard, Cindy, stole one of Jackson's socks. I told him to go get it back from her (I was holding Jake so I couldn't)... but of course, it was a lost cause. She would not let go of that sock. So, first she was licking it, then she started tearing it with her teeth... THEN I looked over and saw her swallow the sock whole! She kept gulping and I thought she was going to choke and die right in front of me. It took her at least 5 swallows to get it down! I was cracking up b/c it was such a shocking thing for me to see. I have heard of dogs eating things whole, and I guess a sock really isn't that big, but it was still so funny to see! Someone is going to have a surprise when they pick up dog poo from the yard. Thankfully... that's not my job! :) Now Jax has an unpaired sock! I should have given the other to Alsatian just to be fair, haha! Didn't think of that till now, although seeing the choking hazard it was for Cindy that probably wouldn't be a good idea. Alsatian is a trouble maker though, so maybe I'd be doing Silvia and Lew a favor! (Just kidding, guys... If I kill off any of the animals it will be that wretched bird, Sabrina!)

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

That's so sad that Jackson peed(spelling?) on Luis!! I would've laughed though. I hope you had a changes of clothes for him!! I learned that the hard way with Bryan.