Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Catching up!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We are getting very excited about Christmas coming... now that the tree is decorated and the house is as well, thanks to Becky! I am surprised by how well the boys are staying away from the tree. I was so worried that Jake would be trying to touch it constantly, but he really isn't! I am getting the boys pictures taken tomorrow at JC Penney. I have a gift card which will pay for their portraits, so that means you all will get pictures in your Christmas card this year! I can't decide if I want to do a holiday portrait or just a normal dressed up portrait... any opinions?




Linda, Alan, Danny, and Luis and I all pitched in and bought Becky a hard guitar case for her Bday so she can take it to school with her in January. She LOVED it!


Lately, Jax has become unusually unphotogenic. Especially if I say "smile"... he closes his eyes when I say smile, it drives me crazy!


Silvia bought Jacob his first pair of shoes. I definitely didn't think he would be needing them this early. Poor Jackson was so sad when he realized there were no new shoes for him. So Silvia went out today to buy Jax a new pair of shoes too! He is so spoiled! (he kinda needs them, his shoes are pretty tight)


If you look closely you can see his third bottom tooth coming in on the right!


Did I mention how Jake has been getting himself stuck lately? He got in and couldn't get out!


Helping with Christmas decorations. Luis helped Jackson put the star on the tree... that was fun!



Jacob is walking like a pro. He pretty much wants to run already! He is 10 months old, going to be 11 months on Dec 13th. I can't believe how fast he has grown. Jackson as well! He just turned 3 but is wearing 4T. I am making him wear his same winter shirts as last year because they still fit, they are just a little short in the arms. But they are all 3T... I bought them big when he was 2 last year, hoping they would still fit this winter and I think they do for the most part.

2 comments:

Liz Ricker said...

Good grief they are big! I vote holiday ones. They're just fun to have. You can do normal ones anytime.... Oh-and thank you for providing the distraction I needed from studying tonight:) See you soon!
Liz

Anonymous said...

I remember the unphotogenic stage that Jonas went through. He got out of it quickly though and always wants his picture taken. Cute pictures and Jake is walking so well! How awesome!