Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Shopping Spree

Not really, just a little one. I spent $100 at Kohls on Monday! Dad had sent me a gift card and I got money from Santa as well :) So none of it was out of my pocket... I was so happy because I really need pants, but guilty for spending the money at the same time... I have issues! I only have 1 pair of jeans that I fit in, so I wear them almost everyday. I haven't lost ANY weight since Jake was born so I can't wear any of my 7 pairs of pre-pregnancy pants. UGH! Depressing. Anyway, I bought 1 pair of jeans, 1 blue trousers (so cute!), 1 black trousers, a yellow sweater, a skirt, and some nylons (I have about a hundred runs in the ones I had). The jeans are very long but they fit around the waist. Apparently people who wear my size are MUCH taller than I am. So I will have to hem them. Overall, it was a very successful shopping trip. I also had a $50 CVS gift card that Luis won on Quibids, so I went and bought some make-up and cute purple nail polish... and other boring stuff. I called Isabel for make-up advice. I got mineral make-up- against her advice, but did take her advice on tinted moisturizer. Haven't tried it yet, but I will let you know how I like it! I also got some new eye shadow. Sorry for all the details, but I haven't shopped for myself in a VERY long time, so it was so much fun. Oh, and that's the last time I shop the Monday after Christmas, it was crazy!

2 comments:

Izzy and MJ said...

Why the heck do you need nylons in Texas?!?!?! You're crazy. How'd you like the tinted moisturizer? It's better, right?

Anonymous said...

Fun! I love shopping sprees!! I have tons of debt because of them though. I'm horrible! Glad you got some clothes that you needed!!