Friday, December 14, 2012

Jackson Funny

I was working at some health events this month and had a babysitter from the ward watching the boys during the day. I came home one day last week and she was in the living room with Jake and told me Jax was in the bathroom. It was really quite in there so I asked if he had been in there long. I went in there and Jackson was in front of the mirror using my MASCARA! It was hilarious but obviously dangerous so I tried to keep a straight face. I don't know how long he had been there, but this is what he looked like after...
Not too bad! He has such beautiful eyelashes anyways, he has no need for mascara ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha!! that's so funny!! Does he watch you put it on a lot? I'm not sure my boys would know what to do with ANYTHING in my make-up bag! lol