Monday, December 3, 2012

Random

Well, Luis was released as Assistant Scout Master and called as Scout Master and 1st Counselor in YMs. So he is going to be pretty busy. It's... interesting... having him in YM and me in YW... it makes Wed night activities very crazy, with the boys being handed off. We were just asked if Jacob would be Angel Gabriel in the ward Christmas party program. Not a speaking part, but I think it will be very cute. Mom and Dave gave Jackson a gift card for his birthday and he had a lot of fun picking out... MORE hotwheels cars! He got two and let Jacob get one. Then we went and he picked out some new shoes! He really wanted a hot wheels track, but we have so many already! So of course his second choice to get the cars. Luis put up Christmas lights last week. It looks so nice! We even have a remote control so we don't have to go outside to turn them on/off! Amazing! It hasn't snowed yet :( I am going to be working about 6 health events this month, so our boys are going to be spending a lot of time with their awesome babysitter, Kailey! We are excited to be going back east for Christmas! We will be in Charlotte for about 10 days and then Luis flies home and I will drive up to DC with the boys and will stay there for about 10 more days. I can't wait. We decided to drive my car, which has bad gas mileage but my heater actually works, unlike Luis', and I have all wheel drive... in case I end up driving through snow. So we chose the safer, more exensive route :) Ugh! Oh well, if Luis' math is right it is only $90 more expensive. I can handle that to avoid flipping my SUV in the snow :) Happy December!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the lights! I really want to set up lights this year, but I'm not going to do it and Mark probably won't. LOL