Monday, July 15, 2013

4th of July

A little late... I know. We went to get Matt around 1 on the 4th. It was a fun day. Sprinklers, big dinner, sparklers and poppers... the Matt, Luis and I stayed up and watched "Independence Day" because I had never seen it. Good day. Lots of fun. Matt stayed over night and we dropped him in his area the next day.
At one point I told Matt to pick up Jax and throw him through the sprinklers... thinking he would land on his feet. He didn't. He landed flat on his back! Ha, bad mommy moment!


Jake was a little hesitant to go through the sprinklers... only went with Matt.


Notice his long hair? Before... I gave him a haircut after this...

 






After :) Very handsome. And a cute brother hug!




"cleaning up" the paper from the poppers.







No comments: