Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Random Activities

We found these little wooden masks at Joann's for $1. The boys had fun painting them. I was so impressed with how well Jackson was painting inside the lines.



Grandma Weger bought us another water gun so now each boy has one. She even bought Daddy a big water gun, which the boys are very jealous of... but I don't have pictures of him playing. Oh, and Jake chose his own outfit, just FYI.
 

 

I just had to take a picture. I am the worst at Scrabble. I don't think I have ever won... especially against Luis. So... of course I had to share! I totally beat him and Silvia! I was shocked :)


2 comments:

Lynne said...

Since when does Luis call you Cara? And what's wrong with Jake's outfit?

Megan said...

I was wondering the same thing as mom, Luis calls you Cara?!! :) And I also agree there's nothing wrong with Jake's outfit. My kids often put together odd clothing choices, but they're kids so it doesn't really bother me anymore.