Wednesday, July 31, 2013

"Get out of my car!"

Luis and the boys now have a routine when getting out of the car. I don't know how or when it started, but it's stuck. He opens the car door and says in silly-serious voice, "get out of my car!" They love it and think Daddy is just really funny. Well, last night Jake fell asleep on the way home from taking Matt to the airport. Luis tried waking him up by saying get out of my car over and over and Jake was so out of it. Didn't flinch at all... not even when Luis moved him around. I finally ran in and got the camera because it was so funny! Keep in mind Luis had been talking to Jake and messing with him for about 2 minutes before I got the camera... not a wink out of Jake! Too cute.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I didn't want to laugh because it sounded so mean.

Megan said...

That's so funny! I love it when he finally wakes up!