Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Carnival

I didn't bring my camera so I don't have pictures... but it is a story worth telling. We went to the St Clair County Fair on Saturday. It was a nice set up... we walked all around first to see what rides and games there were. Now, I have told Luis before that I don't do well on roller coasters... so I usually don't go to theme parks, etc. But the first ride that caught both out eyes was this little roller coaster. Really small, no real dips or anything... what I didn't realize is that the cars you sit in SPIN! And they spun really fast! Jackson and I were together in a car and we both got sick. Poor Jax was so scared. He and stepped off the ride with in a cold sweat, pale faced... nauseated... I tried to convince him to try a easy ride but all he wanted to do was lay down. So Luis went to get some food with the boys... I found a bathroom and threw up. (Yes, I told you I get sick!!! Just like my last experience in High school) I sat down on a bench with Jackson while Luis and Jacob did more rides and games. Jax slept on my lap for an hour!!! Good thing, he felt so lousy and I could totally relate! He takes after me! Jake had SO much fun with Daddy! I tried funnel cake for the first time. Definitely not a fan. But I did have a killer frozen lemonade! In a really cool cup :) When we woke Jackson up he did play a few games. The boys won several stuffed animals. And they went down his GIANT slide and loved it. Then home we went. Ready to relax.

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

Aww sorry you two got sick!! Carnivals scare me!

Megan said...

I never knew you didn't like roller coasters!! The funny thing for me is I'm afraid of heights, but i LOVE riding them!! Sorry you guys got sick, but glad it was fun afterward! :)