Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Kindergarten

Well, Jackson was a brave kid going to school for the first day. Unfortunately he didn't do so well listening to the teacher. He came home with a sad face in his agenda. I really hope he does better tomorrow... I'm hoping it was just a first day... gotta get used to this... kinda behavior issue. I know he can be stubborn, but I hope he realizes school will be so much more fun if he obeys!
 
Jax picked out some pretty cool pencils!

Of course Jake wanted to be a part of it too!

Jackson's first day of school treat... after breakfast... just what the teachers want... a sugar filled student!

My handsome boys!





After we took Jackson to school I went to the zoo with Jake we spent about 3 hours there. It was really fun to have some alone time with him. I remember having "dates" with Mom when I was young and I loved it back then. This was a little taste of that, something I want to continue doing with my children. He chose McDonalds for lunch. Yuck. But it was his day...

This is the face I have been getting from Jake lately when I say "Say Cheese..." Hmmm.
 
 

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

Cuties!! Jackson looks so grown up! Jesse has a similar "say cheese" face lol

Liz Ricker said...

So the picture of you and the boys is beyond cute! I LOVE it! And you make me desperate to have kids old enough to do fun things like one on one dates! I love when you blog and seriously check everyday pretty much. I know... I should talk. Hmm... I do have a couple hrs before work. Love you guys!

Megan said...

Cute boys!! I remember going on dates with mom too. It's something Mark and I do with the boys every so often. I want it to become a weekly thing like we did with mom, but we're poor. LOL Glad you had a fun day with Jake!