Monday, August 26, 2013

Mama Toni's quilt

Silvia has been in Guatemala for the past few weeks. I asked her to take a quilt I made for Mama Toni (her mom) with her. I love the bright fabric. I used wool batting so it would be nice and warm. It gets pretty cold where they live... or so I hear.  I quilted diagonal lines through it, just to keep it simple. Even with a guide my lines aren't straight... but I give up. I am ok with crooked lines for now. Silvia said Mama Toni loves it... and that makes me very happy! Mission accomplished!


3 comments:

Lynne said...

I love it! It is such a cheerful quilt. Good job.

Megan said...

I LOVE it!! It reminds me of the quilt mom made for us:) I LOVE the yellow and red and how cheerful it is! Great job! Glad she liked it!

Josh and Steph said...

I love the bright colors and am impressed with your talent!