Saturday, September 14, 2013

A little bit of everything!

I can't wait until the Holidays! Of course I love them because of family and friends and service for others... but I also love the holidays because most people are just SO happy! I love the cheer! I'm already excited! I think it is brought on by the fact that it is finally cooling off around here (and the boys are watching Polar Express!). We had a very mild summer, thankfully. It really has only been the last 2 weeks or so that were in the 90s. Big difference from last year, which had almost a whole month with temps above 100. But yesterday and today the mornings have been in the 50s/60s! It feels amazing! It feels like fall is here! The leaves are already starting to turn colors! So, we are getting excited!!! We will be heading to Mom and Dave's house for Christmas... so if anyone wants to join us... just sayin! I miss you guys! Especially you Ethan... I think about you every time I see that hot chocolate stain on my carpet... :)

I know angry birds have been around forever. But we never played it or let the boys play it until very recently. Well, they love it! We saw these shirts on clearance at Walmart yesterday and the boys love them!

This is a morning picture... taken by Jake! Cute.

Like I said, Jax has been doing great at school! No more sad faces! His teacher sent this note home on Thursday! Love it! We are proud of him too!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We didn't get into Angry birds right away either. The boys have been asking for t-shirts in the 6 months or more so I've abliged. :) They look cute! :) I'm glad Jax is doing great in school!