Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Quick hello

I just wanted to post real quick and say hello. Jackson has been doing great at school! All last week and every day so far this week he has come home with a smiley face. He has behaved so well on his teachers new behavior plan. I don't remember if I blogged about this. His teacher put him on his own behavior plan which has helped so much. Usually she would give several verbal warnings before he has to move his name... if he moves his name 3 times it's a sad face for the day. Now, she gives Jackson 5 cubes in the morning. Everytime she has to give him a verbal warning she takes one cube. So he has 5 chances before he moves his name. Since she started this, he has only moved his name once! I think he is a visual kid and having the visual of losing a cube helps the warning sink in! I am really proud of him and thankful he has a teacher willing to work with him. Jacob also loves school time and has the LONGEST attention span. He has been working in his preschool workbook for at least 2 hours already. And he gets sad if I tell him it's time to stop! I love that!
 
 
Luis went shooting with the scouts. Even though he was released as scout master. The scouts used up most of the ammo, so the leaders only got 5 shots! This was Luis' grouping. Pretty good. They were using rifles so Luis got to test out our new emergency rifle. Fun.

Jacob and Daddy being creative :)


Picture Day. We decided not to buy pictures til the end of the year so we can see the pictures before we buy them... but I still wanted him to look good for the class picture!


Lately, Jacob has been wanting to wear Jackson's socks and he pulls them as high up as he can! It's pretty cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that Jake likes to pull his socks up high. Brynnan does it too! :) I wish I lived closer so I could take your kids' pictures instead of getting the crappy school ones.