Friday, September 6, 2013

School time with Jacob

Today was Jacob's official start to school time at home. I started Jackson on the Hooked On Phonics program when he was 3. I have been holding off with Jacob until Jax started school, because I was so focused on Jax finishing the Kindergarten level and knowing basic reading before his school started. So now I can focus on Jake. He loved the videos in the program and we had a lesson on rhyming. On Monday we will start writing his letters! He was so smiley the whole time. He is loving it. He can already write his name in all caps. Here are some random pictures of my handsome boys!
Ready to help make cookies!

It's hard to see because he just used a pen, but he wrote his name all by himself!

Jax wanted his hair spikey for school!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a good idea to do with Jake! I am babysitting a boy Tinian's age a few days a week this school year so maybe I could do some fun lessons with them. I have a preschool workbook I got at sams club and I plan on using that with Tinian. Cute pictures and that is SO awesome that Jacob can write his name!! :)