Thursday, January 2, 2014

Home *bittersweet* home

We are happy to be home from our travels because it is always nice to lay down in your own amazingly comfortable bed... but I am actually really sad not to be with family anymore! I always say that I have been so spoiled most of my married life to live so close to family. I miss it. Here we are in the middle of the country all by ourselves! How lonely! We spent a few says with Luis' family in Charlotte and about 10 days with my family. Justine and Joe, Kaylee and her kids, and Izzy and MJ were all there. It was a full house but we had lots of fun times.

Here are a lot of pictures. Not all the good ones. Those are on Kaylee's camera...
I think gingerbread houses with Liz is a new tradition!



The boys reaction to their new blocks! I'm thrilled that they love these blocks. They were a hit with all the kids... and even some of the grown ups!




Candy necklaces... not such a big success.


Ethan wouldn't hold a pose for me! But it's ok... Luis is a pro at it!


So handsome in purple :)

Angry bird socks! Yay!



Grandpa Gibson making really yummy stuffing on Christmas!


Luis and Ethan showing off their new, identical running shoes. The kids were posing like them. Very cute.


Cousins!!!


Malaya is such a sweetheart!



I fell in love with Jesse. Wish I could take him home.

Doesn't Jax look so grown up with Bryan?

A very cute pic of Joe and Justine.














P.S. Luis is selling his new iPhone... any takers? :)

No comments: