Friday, January 17, 2014

Jake's birthday

My baby turned 4! It makes me sad!!! He's not really my baby anymore! He wanted cupcakes and he picked out rainbow cake and lemon frosting... ??? So I turned them into Minion cupcakes. I had to add yellow food coloring to the lemon frosting. And I got creative with blue and red to make the grey :)
 






We got him a big Tonka truck... this truck has been hiding in our closet since before Christmas and Jake found it (guess I need to hide better). So I re-hid it and he seems to have forgotten about it because he was surprised to see it.








Yes... they are clearance pants :)

 
Grandma Weger got him oranges! She knows him so well!

Liz and Alan got him a cool lego watch! Jax still hasn't been able to wear it... maybe Jake will share someday.

 
Grandma and grandpa Gibson gave Jake a walmart gift card which I keep forgetting about whenever I am at Walmart! I promise I will take him to pick out a toy this weekend!!! We went to open play at a gymnastics studio today and I am thinking that for next year's birthday it could be a great place to go. We used Becky's coldstone gift card to go get ice cream after dinner :) So this birthday boy got extra treats! Thanks everyone! He had a fun day!

No comments: