Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers day!!!

It's sad to have Mother's day without Luis here... the boys have been really good though. I keep reminding them what day it is if they get a bit out of hand! It was cute to see them sing in church. Our bishop said something perfect in sacrament meeting. He said sometimes all it takes is to hear your Mom's voice and then everything is ok. That is 100% true. There have been times when I was really stressed or upset and everything felt better once I talked to Mom, and I can remember times when I called and just heard her say "hello" and I burst into tears! There is something about your mother's voice! Instant comfort! I hope my boys feel that way about me someday! I love you Mom, you are amazing and you are one of my best friends! Here are some pics of me and my boys... attempting some selfies and kid photography. Jake made me a giant self portrait in primary and Jax made this sweet card. Funny to see his answers to the questions about me! I weigh 4 pounds! Sweet! Apparantly my favorite food is hot dogs and my job is to clean and I make really good waffles (he had the frozen kind for breakfast so it must have been on his mind... I sure know how to use a toaster!) I asked him why he signed his name that way and he said the teacher helped him spell it. The guys were teaching today so we could go to relief society so I think there was some miscommunication with his sub about his name :)
 







No comments: