Sunday, October 16, 2011


One of the things I will miss about being here, Silvia's omelets. I will also miss the delicious, authentic Mexican food. I have never had real tacos and gorditas til I came here... They are so much better than anywhere else... and so much more fattening... which is why I have come to believe that it is impossible to lose weight in Rio Grande Valley!!!

My darling Jacob... a fruitaholic. Mom, Dave, get ready... he will eat all your fruit!


A ramputan... the weirdest fruit I have ever seen. Apparantly there is a plethora of fruits that can only be found outside the US and this just happens to be a good example. It looks funky but tastes like a pear/grape... but... it is $7.99/lb! YIKES!

This is what happens to my hair when I am nervous during a movie... we were watching X-Men 3 and it is pretty intense. I twist my ponytail when I am nervous :)

No comments: