Sunday, October 2, 2011

Random

I am going to stay with Mom and Dave for over 2 months starting on November 1st! I am so excited. I bought my tickets the other night and I still can't believe it. I feel a little nervous about the fact that I am actually moving on with my life! I am so excited to spend time with my family! I just got off the phone with Ethan and it was so funny hearing him tell me that I will probably be bored because Mom will be the only one home and he will be at school... so I told him that Mom and I have a lot of fun together and I am so excited to spend all day with her!!! Maybe I can learn how to quilt while I am there ;)

In other news, Jacob not only went peepee on the potty like my last post said... he also went poo on the potty! He is my little advanced baby! Now, to get him to do it again! He is speaking a lot too. I think everyone will be surprised when they hear him. He repeats anything you ask him to and now he is starting to copy us, even when we don't ask him to.

I need more sleep because lately I have been saying things that really don't make sense. This morning... it was a very late night for me... I was finishing a conversation with Jackson at breakfast about an owie on his hand and turned to jake and said... "C'mon, you need to eat your owie!" Of course I meant food... but it was really funny! Like I said, that's been happening a lot lately and I need more sleep!

2 comments:

Aubry said...

2 months? That means you arent coming to CA until January?

Anonymous said...

Why are you going to Mom and Dave's? Explain please:) I mean, that's cool, but don't you want to see your husband? lol