Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Hot Chocolate Debate

Ethan is a hot chocolate snob... he inherited his love of Ghirardelli Double Chocolate hot chocolate from Dave. Luis and I love Land of Lakes Chocolate Supreme. So the debate was on! Ethan refused to believe anything was better than Ghirardelli! So I made mine and he made his! I think his is too bitter and he says mine is too sweet and "round". I told him that round doesn't make sense and he said "you just don't have a sophisticated enough sense of taste to describe taste like I do." Uh-huh. So, there is no winner to this debate. We agree to disagree.

By the way, Ethan walked by and told me he does not approve of the first sentence of this post... I laughed and said "I'll bet you don't!" Too bad it's true!

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

He's also a pizza snob! and a computer snob! lol I love you, Ethan!

Izzy and MJ said...

HAHA!!! I think y'all need a neutral party to end this debate!! Hot chocolate snob... lol... and a music snob!!