Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mom's Makeover

Ok, I hope you guys weren't expecting anything drastic. Mom always looks good, but you know, it's fun to get done up every now and then! So, the day started with shopping. Mom was trying to decide between wearing a dress she dad, if we could find some cute boots... or to wear a skirt she had and go buy a new blouse or jacket. We went to Kohls first and found some awesome boots! We got so lucky and they were an AWESOME price. Normally $79 but they were on sale for $39 and mom had a $10 off coupon! Nice knee high boots for only $29... good deal!!! So she wanted me to straighten her hair and I convinced her to let me do her makeup! I assured her it wouldn't be drastic. I just used a tinted moisturizer and some powder, bronzer, eyeshadow and eyeliner. It was fun and I told her she should get contacts because she has really pretty eyes!!! Here are some pictures! She looked great!


2 comments:

Kaylee said...

Great deal on those boots! She looks so pretty!!!

Izzy and MJ said...

OMMMGAGAGA!! She looks so good! Those boots are sextacular!! As my dad keeps aging, and Lynne never does, they're going to start looking like a creepy cradle robbing couple. BAHAHA!