Friday, December 30, 2011

My quilting gifts

Mom has been teaching me to quilt and I decided to quilt something for all the Weger women :) We decided to do potholders. Mom helped me pick out block designs that wouldn't drive me crazy with frustration in the process. So I wanted to share them with you! I am actually very proud of them. It took a lot of work... probably about 10 hours for the 4 of them... that's lame I know... but I did everything myself and I am happy with the results... they definitely aren't perfect, but I feel very accomplished anyways!!! And I am happy to say that I actually enjoy quilting! Next project- finish Jackson's quilt!

Liz----- To match her new kitchenaid :)

Silvia------

Becky----- Because this fabric is just so... Becky!


And because I have to show her off... here is the link to my mom's blog where she posted all the quilts she made for her daughter's this Christmas! Get ready to be impressed :) http://sewwhatchadoinglynne.blogspot.com/

No comments: