Monday, July 2, 2012

insurance... just in time!

A few months ago I went to the dentist about pain in a specific tooth. He did a full workup with xrays and everything and told me there is no decay and nothing visibly wrong with the tooth, so he couldn't do anything about it. He is the second dentist to tell me the same thing about that tooth! Insurance through Luis' work was active July 1... which was yesterday. And guess what? While at church yesterday I realized a large painful bump on my gum right over that same tooth!!! It looks exactly like what happened with another tooth down in Texas, and I ended up with a root canal. So I have a dentist appt tomorrow and I am pretty sure I will end up with a root canal again. Hope not, but probably. I wish I could have gone to Mom's old dentist because she really liked him but he is not part of Luis' insurance. I think I made a good choice anyways, I guess we will find out tomorrow!!! Luis' car which has been sitting in our driveway unused for at least 2 weeks is finally in the shop! We are praying it isn't the worst case scenario... because we have gotten several opinions from friends and it might be pretty bad. We will fix his car and worry about the axel on my car later. I have been working out everyday, except when Jax went to the doc. I am going to the Y closer to my house, not the one I work at. That has really helped because I hated going to my Y to work out... it made me feel like I lived there! Anyways, I feel great! I remember why I love fitness! Jackson is healing very nicely. Our home teacher came over on Friday to change Jacksons wound dressing. I dont handle stuff like that very well, expecially with it being so fresh. The dressing is supposed to last 2+ days but there was just so much fluid because they couldn't put in the stitches. Aaron is a med student and he was so great with Jackson! I think he should go into pediatrics! I am very thankful he came over to do that for me! Luis changed the dressing on Saturday and I finally braved up and changed it myself this morning! I really think it is healing well, but Jackson is starting to get annoyed by all the dressing changes. But he realy does like showing people his cool "band-aid". Hope you all are staying cool! We are getting through our 100 degree weather with a lot of AC :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're all doing well. I hate route canals so I hope it's not that!! Good luck!! Post pictures!!:)