Monday, July 30, 2012

My Handyman Husband

It's a good thing these projects are finished because I was starting to resent furniture with how long it was taking. The Strouds gave us their table (we still have to pick up 4 chairs) I wish I took before pictures. He sanded both them down. The table was a light oak color and he stained it this pretty dark brown. The piano was a dark stain and he painted it "chocolate" brown. He isn't completely happy with the piano, but I think it matches our couch well. So, mission accomplished... no more furniture refinishing for a LONG time!!! :)

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

Nice!! I have that same wheel picture frame thing on top of your piano!

Anonymous said...

Like them! You should do a picture or video tour of your home! I don't even know what your furniture looks like!