Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Masterpiece!

I am in love with the throw quilt that I made for my couch. It matches my living room perfectly and I am so happy! I pieced it together and my friend Carol used her computerized long arm to quilt it for me... for FREE! It turned out way better than I could have hoped for! The back of the quilt is very scrappy because I didn't want to go buy any more fabric so I was desperately trying to fit all the scraps I had left over from the front. It worked. I am so paranoid about this quilt though, I wanted to keep it on my couch but I cringe anytime the boys touch it! It's just too pretty! Hope you guys like it!

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

I love it!! And so does Derek!! You're really good at quilting!

Anonymous said...

It's GORGEOUS!! I LOVE it too:) Great job!!

Unknown said...

Great job it is beautiful you got tallent just like your Dad