Friday, August 10, 2012

My future olympian

We just signed Jackson up for soccer!!! I am so excited because he is really good! Even just kicking a ball around it actually goes where it should. He is in a six week clinic. 2 practices and 1 game per week! I was considering doing a miniclinic but luis said if we are paying he should get the real deal and actually learn the sport! Yeah baby! Its in his blood! It must be... luis is hispanic and i loved it growing up... so in his blood right? :)I! Cleats arent requored at his age so i think he will hust wear his tennis shoes. The shin guards are so small its adorable! We will post pics when he has his first practice..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COOL!! I bet he'll love it!! I remember watching Hannah play!:) It was so cute! Good luck Jax!!:)