Sunday, August 19, 2012

New look, again!

This is the new me! I like it, but it wasn't exactly what I was going for. I really wanted it longer towards the front but she cut it too short to do that. Maybe next time. I like the color, but next time I think I want more light brown less blonde highlights! I was shocked when I saw it because I really look like my sisters now! I think I always felt like I didn't look like you guys because my hair was much darker... but now I have light hair like you and I love it!

4 comments:

Kaylee said...

You look good! You're lucky short hair looks good on you! I really like the highlights too. I wish I could get them again!

Anonymous said...

I like it!! I think the blond looks good!:) And I LOVe that necklace too!!:) You look very cute!!

M&B...Brubaker said...

Oh my gosh it's so cute!! I especially love the back!

Lynne said...

very cute! Did you go to buckingham again? I miss the head massage!