Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Biter!

We ad an interesting experience yesterday. When the boys were in a different room playing... I mean arguing... I heard Jackson freak out and start crying really hard. Turns out Jacob bit him!!! I was so surprised! Jackson picks on Jacob a lot and sometimes it just gets too much for him and he really fights back. I don't know where he learned biting... it didn't break the skin thankfully, but it left quite a mark. Jacob was very sad afterwards because I think he realized that he really hurt Jackson. Jackson was so good though and kept saying "It's ok" after each time Jake said sorry, which was many! Check out these teeth marks!
We went to the theater this morning because it was free kids day. They play older movies. We saw Rio, I know my kids can sit through that one because we own it. I thought it would be fun to have them watch it on the big screen. Jacob wanted to sit on my lap the whole time. I think he was a little scared of the dark. And he was too light to keep the folding seat down... that was pretty funny. Jackson was quoting the movie out loud, really loud, at times, which was pretty funny. Thank goodness everyones kids were being loud, I think it was pretty much expected. THey both had fun and Jacob fell right to sleep when we got home. Who knew it would be so exhausting?

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

Ouch!! That does look like it hurts! I love Rio too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks like a pretty good bite!! I'm glad my kids haven't biten each other. I'm sure Tini will be a biter though... not looking forward to that!! Glad you got to enjoy a movie at the theater!:)